- A rich and varied range of exciting activities that will keep Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, and occupied & happy.
- The opportunity to try/compete in some unusual and fun activities that you wouldn’t normally find at a summer camp.
Opportunity to Network & Socialise
- The chance to make new and meet old ‘Scouting’ friends.
- Opportunity to join other Scout groups on day trips to Brownsea Island, Tank Museum or Monkey World.
- Experienced team of leaders for help & support
- You’re never far from help, advice and hands-on support, should you need it, or the unexpected happens.
Enjoy a Picturesque campsite
- Buddens is located in the heart of the beautiful district of Purbeck, Dorset and contains 95 acres of heathland, ancient woodland, water meadows, lakes and grass areas.
- Experience the atmosphere of a large event
- With thousands of Cubs, Scouts, Explorers & leaders etc., events like “A Monster’s Day out!” Campfires & Ceremonies have an atmosphere and life of their own, that needs to be experienced.
Camp as a Group
- H0018 enables whole Scout groups to camp together.
Participant Cost – age 6-18
|£138||Cubs – Sunday to Thursday (inclusive)|
|£23||A Monster Day out + overnight stay*|
|£21||A Monsters Day out*|
* Beavers are welcome to attend A Monsters Day out and camp over-night on the 31st July with their Group.
* The overnight stay for A Monsters Day out is camping and will require participants to provide camping gear and food.
Leaders / Staff/ Young Leaders / Over 18s & non-participant children
|£10||Cub Leaders Sunday – Thursday (inclusive)|
|£4||A Monsters Day + overnight stay|
|£4||Day Visit + overnight stay|
|£2||A Monsters Day|
* Plus an additional £7 for T shirt and badge
All costs exclude food, camping equipment & transport to/from the camp